This week, I invited Charlotte Ruth Wilson, a multi-passionate creative and embodiment coach, for a deep and thought-provoking conversation on the distinction between the business of coaching vs. the skills of coaching, the polarity dynamics of feminine and masculine energies, and the role vulnerability & creativity play in our relationships and businesses.
We dive into abusive relationships, whether we label ourselves feminists or not, and a conversation around vulnerability (and its effect on your mental and emotional health).
Ready to drop into your full expression and feel inspired? You don’t want to miss this powerful conversation with Charlotte!
In episode 406 of the Embodied Podcast we discuss:
- [8:30] Charlotte’s thoughts on being a Reflective Practitioner and how we can teach ourselves by reflecting
- [10:15] The powerful ways she is creating space for self-expression on social media
- [12:52] The business of coaching vs. the skills of coaching - and how to make this distinction!
- [16:49] Charlotte’s story of being in an abusive relationship and being diagnosed with MS
- [20:05] Polarity dynamics and an in-depth discussion on masculine and feminine dynamics
- [22:26] Vulnerability as a form of feminine energy (and the harm this can cause)
- [29:28] Feminism, compassion and empathy for men, and the dangers of some of the feminine/masculine coaching in our space
- [38:16] Examining the energy behind your messaging
- [44:55] Tapping into creativity and how Charlotte started painting again after not being able to walk
Slide into my DMs on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elizabethdialto/
Or slide into Charlotte’s DMs on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/charlotteruthwilson/
Resources mentioned by Elizabeth in the episode:
Don’t miss an episode of The Embodied Podcast.