Mary Magdalene has given me so much and in celebration of Mary Magdalene Feast Day this July 22nd I want to give something to you.
In Episode 397 of The Embodied Podcast I show you how I engage with Mary Magdalene, who to me represents immense compassion and unconditional love.
This world is filled with people who are suffering and sometimes I feel like there is a misconception around unconditional love.
Unconditional love does NOT look like being a punching bag; you do NOT have to sacrifice yourself to manage the feelings of others who are in a worse place than you.
From Mary Magdalene I’ve learned what true unconditional love and compassion actually look like, what it means to have heaven on earth, how to be in my body, how to get out of my head and let my soul take up more space. From today’s episode I hope you learn that you too can have the courage to choose yourself; unconditional love takes strength and your strength can help bring healing to the collective.
P.s. This is the last episode of The Embodied Podcast before my summer break. I hope you have a wonderful summer and I’ll be back on September 12th with new episodes.
In episode 397 of the Embodied Podcast we discuss:
- [1:10] How Summer break started at The Embodied Podcast
- [2:25] How Summer break is helping Elizabeth unhook from capitalism and continue her decolonization work and liberation
- [3:11] What is Mary Magdalene’s Feast Day
- [5:20] How Elizabeth engages with Mary Magdalene
- [6:53] How Elizabeth Celebrates Mary Magdalene’s Feast Day in the business every year
- [6:53] Special workshop on July 27th with Terri Cole. Learn more at untameyourself.com/terri
- [8:48] $1000 off The Sacred Embodiment Specialist Training when you register between July 18th-July 22nd. Learn more at untameyourself.com/ses
- [11:44] Divine timing - knowing when something isn’t fully right/ready
- [12:36] One of Elizabeth’s favorite things about Mary Magdalene
- [12:53] Why there is so much suffering in the world
- [15:80] Common misconception about unconditional love
- [17:03] What unconditional love is not
- [18:04] Mary Magdalene’s energy
- [18:55] The prayer Elizabeth wrote after a visit with Mary Magdalene
- [22:56] A hallmark sign of codependency
- [23:35] Books on Mary Magdalene that Elizabeth recommends
For full show notes and resources, head to https://untameyourself.com/podcasts/397
About the EMBODIED Podcast with Elizabeth DiAlto
If you’re feeling it, subscribe to the show, and leave us a review wherever you listen from. You can also keep up with show updates and community discussion on Instagram here.